At Oshio, we offer an authentic Traditional Chinese Medicine education. Our teachers provide high quality instruction with many years of experience in working as a doctor in clinic and hospital and teaching in TCM university or college in China and Canada.
- Oshio College was established in Victoria, BC, Canada in 1999. Oshio College is Victoria’s oldest and most well established College of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Oshio College has been accredited by the Private Training Institutions Branch of the Ministry of Advanced Education of BC (PTIB, formerly PCTIA) since November, 2001.
- Oshio College is designated in British Columbia and other provinces as an “Eligible Institution” under the Canada Student Loans Act.
- Oshio College has been designated by Citizenship and Immigration of Canada (CIC) to take international students.
- Oshio College is designated by College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture of BC (CTCMA), the official regulating body of TCM and acupuncture in BC to offer Doctor of TCM and Acupuncture programs.
- Oshio College has two Victoria campuses: the Saanich Road location, at Suite #100, 3491 Saanich Road (just across from Uptown Plaza), and the Clinic at #110-1595 McKenzie Ave.
- Oshio College has 3 regular intake sessions per year; with January, May and September starting times.
- With our small classes, we are able to offer quality education with optimal opportunity for one on one instruction and interaction. This also gives students more opportunities to work directly with patients in the student clinic.